Sunday 6 March 2011

Trinity

I've set myself a target of writing one article per week for this blog, which I usually do over the weekend since it's when I generally have the most time free to spend on it.

This weekend though, I'm struggling.  There's a few things I could write about, but they all require considerable mental effort and to be honest, I don't really feel like I've got it in me right now.

So for this week I thought I'd abandon the logical discussion approach and just put down a few simple thoughts and feelings about God.  They seem to have come out in the form of a very simple poem, so here it is - I've called it, "Trinity":

Father
Almighty God
Creator of All That Is
Maker of My Fragile Frame

Spirit
Life Fresh Breath
Animating
Illuminating Me

Jesus
Son
Compassionate Lover
Life's Path Trod
Death Brought Life
To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have an account, and you want to leave your name, select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" drop list below. Then just enter your name (you don't have to supply a URL) and click "Continue".